Terms and Conditions: Games of Chance
Schedule to Conditions of Entry
|Promotion Name||Formula 1® 2018 Rolex Australian Grand Prix Super Thursday with Openpay|
|Promoter||Openpay Pty Ltd ABN 20 159 699 126 of 15/520 Collins St, Melbourne 3000|
NSW Permit No. LTPS/18/22487
|Relevant State(s) and/or Territory(ies)||All Australian States and Territories|
|Entry Restrictions||Entrants must be Australian residents aged 18 years or older (as defined in item 3 of the Conditions of Entry)|
|Promotion Period||The Promotion opens at 12:00am AEDT 28 February 2018 and closes at 11:59pm AEDT 15 March 2018. No entries will be accepted after this time.|
To enter, entrants must, during the Promotion Period:
• download the Openpay app via the App Store or Google Play;
• log-in or register for an account through the Openpay app, and;
• during the Promotion Period, visit the Openpay Promotion web site at https://www.openpay.com.au/super-thursday-openpay/ and complete the online entry form in accordance with the directions on the web site, including entering their full name and email address.
|Maximum Number of Entries||One per person|
|Date: 16 March 2018|
|Time: 11:00am AEDT|
|Location: Promoter’s office|
|Draw Method: Random Electronic Selection|
|Prize Restrictions (if any)||Prize subject to the Terms and Conditions and Conditions of Entry imposed by the Prize provider.|
|Total Prize Pool||Up to $ 2000 inc GST|
|Notification of Winners||
Winners will be notified by email.
|Prize Claim Date||19 March 2018|
|Unclaimed Prize Arrangements||If the Prize is not claimed by the Prize Claim Date or is deemed invalid in accordance with the Conditions of Entry, a further draw shall take place|
|Date: 19 March 2018|
|Time: 11:00am AEDT|
|Location: Promoter’s office|
|Publication Date: 19 March 2018|
|Additional Terms – Prize||
All tickets are only valid for the date or period specified on the tickets or by the provider, and are subject to any terms and conditions imposed by the provider. Once awarded, the Promoter is not liable to replace any ticket that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
All costs associated with the prize which are not expressly stated in the Prize Details to be included, including additional spending money, travel to and from the venue, transfer costs, meals, taxes, insurance, luggage costs and all other ancillary costs, are the responsibility of the winner.
Additional terms – Privacy
|In addition to the privacy term set out in the Conditions of Entry, by entering the Promotion the Promoter may also use the entrant’s personal information to provide information about the Promoter’s products and services (including via post, phone, email and SMS), and may disclose the information to the Promoter’s partners, its related bodies corporate, and contractors (including call centres, advertising agencies and direct mail houses) the Promoter engages for that purpose.The entrant can advise the Promoter at any time if they no longer wish to receive this information, by contacting the Promoter at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Promoter may continue to provide the entrant with this information for an indefinite period unless and until advised otherwise by the entrant.|
Conditions of Entry
- Instructions and information on how to enter form part of these Conditions of Entry. Participation in this Promotion constitutes acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and the Attendance Conditions to the Event available at www.grandprix.com.au
- Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- Directors, management, employees and contractors of the Promoter and those of any agencies, retailers and suppliers associated with this Promotion (including the Australian Grand Prix Corporation) and the immediate family members of these people are ineligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), whether or not they live in the same household as the director, manger, employee, officer or contractor.
- The Promotion will be conducted during the Promotion Period.
- Eligibility to enter the Promotion is subject to the Entry Restrictions.
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must complete the Entry Procedure and comply with all other applicable requirements during the Promotion Period. Entries must be submitted in accordance with the Entry Procedure and will not be accepted in any other form. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for late, lost, misdirected, ineligible or illegible/inaudible entries (including lost, stolen, forged, defaced or damaged proof of entry or things required by the Verification Requirements). The Promoter and/or its representatives may conduct security and/or verification checks (including enforcement of the Verification Requirements) in their absolute discretion to determine the bona fides of an entrant’s eligibility to enter the Promotion. Ineligible entries will be deemed to be invalid.
- Where an entry is deemed invalid (at the Promoter’s absolute discretion) prior to the Prize Claim Date, the Promoter may determine a new winner in accordance with the Unclaimed Prize Arrangements.
- The Promoter’s decisions in connection with the Promotion are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries and the content contained in those entries become the property of the Promoter. Once submitted, no changes to or withdrawal of an entry will be permitted. Entries will not be returned by the Promoter.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter and will be deemed to have been received at the time of receipt by the Promoter. Online, SMS and other electronic entries are deemed to have been received at the time of receipt into the Promotion database and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- If a Prize is awarded by draw, the prizes draw(s) will be conducted in accordance with the Draw Details. The first valid entry randomly drawn will win a Prize. If a winning entry is invalid, that entry will be disregarded and the prize will be awarded by drawing the next valid entry in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- Winners will be notified in accordance with the Notification of Winners and Publication Details. Winners’ names and State/Territory of residence will be published as specified in the Schedule. The Promoter and the companies and agencies associated with this Promotion may also publish the name and State/Territory of the winners on their website(s).
- The Prize(s) is/are specified in the Prize Details. The Prize(s) is/are subject to any restrictions specified in the Schedule. The Total Prize Pool is specified in the Schedule.
- The entrant acknowledges that there may be inherent risks involved in entering this Promotion or taking or participating in the Prize(s). Any entrant, prize winner and/or participants in a Promotion event will be required to sign an agreement to assume risk, waiver, release and indemnity (agreement)for participation in the Promotion or a prize event and to expressly acknowledge that entry into this Promotion or participation in a Promotion event or Prize may be inherently dangerous, and that if they choose to participate they will do so at their own risk. In particular, a reasonable level of health and fitness may be required in accordance with the agreement. The Promoter and the Australian Grand Prix Corporation reserve the right to preclude participation of anyone refusing to sign the agreement or any person who is affected from Recent stroke or related surgery or illness, heart or respiratory conditions, cardiac disease, neck or back pain, ailments or weakness, broken bones or joint or limb ailments, high blood pressure or aneurysms, claustrophobia, prescription medication that may adversely affect safe participation, pregnancy, diabetes (on insulin therapy), epilepsy, any other pre-existing medical or physical or mental condition that prevents safe participation, under the influence of drugs or alchohol (blood alcohol content must be 0.00%)or in the Promoter’s or Australian Grand Prix Corporations’ sole discretion is not able to participate in any of the experiences for their own or anyone’s safety. The Promoter and the Australian Grand Prix Corporation will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained (including without limitation to that caused by any person’s negligence) relating to this Promotion or the awarding or taking of the Prize(s) except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law).
- The Prizes and/or parts of the Prize(s) is/are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. If a Prize, or an element of a Prize, is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute another prize of equal or greater value for that prize, or element of it, subject to the approval of any relevant authority. The Promoter and its representatives will not be liable for any damage to or delay in transit of prizes.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from winning of the prizes. Independent financial advice should be sought.
- The Promoter and Australian Grand Prix Corporation are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, communication network, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, including any error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft destruction, transmission interruption, communications failure or otherwise, any injury or damage to entries or to participants’ or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this Promotion. If the Promotion is not capable of being conducted due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control, including due to any technical or communications problems, the Promoter reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel the Promotion subject to approval from any relevant authority.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify all entries from any entrant who tampers with, or benefits from tampering with, the entry process or the Promotion. Entrants can enter the Promotion up to the Maximum Number of Entries. Entries must be submitted separately and each entry must individually meet the Entry Requirements and be subject to the Entry Restrictions. Automatically- or computer-generated entries will not be accepted.
- The Promoter may, in its sole discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid, and/or prohibit further participation by an entrant in this Promotion or a prize event/activity if the entrant:
- disrupts, annoys, abuses, threatens, harasses or attempts to do any of these things to the Promoter, another entrant or potential entrant of, or anyone else associated with, this Promotion; or
- engages in conduct in relation to this Promotion which is misleading, deceptive, fraudulent or damaging to the Promoter’s goodwill or reputation.
- The Promoter and Australian Grand Prix Corporation and their agencies and representatives associated with this Promotion will not be liable for any loss (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss), damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained (including without limitation to that caused by any person’s negligence) relating to this Promotion or the awarding or taking of the prizes except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case liability is limited to the minimum amount allowable by law).